Stephen Harris MIHort, MCMI, F.ALM, is the Managing Director and founder of Wessex Grounds Services. With over thirty years experience working in the public sector Stephen went on to form Wessex Ground Services in April 2013, you can read more about his experience in the industry here.
An APSE registered Local Authority consultant, Stephen can provide consultancy services for sports, amenity, landscape and grounds services. This could include the preparation of tender documentation, specifications, supervision and project management. Recent consultancy clients include The Duchy of Cornwall and Weymouth Rugby Club.
Stephen is currently helping a local authority in Kent to improve their services and value for money. This is his largest consultancy project to date and includes leading on the following:
- Service re-design
- Amalgamation of services to create a ‘Streetscene’ approach across the District
- Digitisation of asset data
- Introduction of an open spaces strategy
- Introduction of a first class approach to health and safety including the management of vibration
- Interim management of parks, open spaces, sports areas, foreshores, trees, play areas and minor works
Stephen commented: “ I really enjoy a challenge and the opportunity to help this authority create a first class, integrated “Streetscene” service was too good to miss”.
If you would like to find out how Stephen could help you with either consultancy or interim management, please contact him firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 07870976800.